Saturday, February 27, 2010

Why hello there people of the nation, I'm here to enlighten you with entertainment. My head hurts from over computer usage, and I'm not liking it that much.
I'm going to see Wicked in exactly one week, and that I am liking.
I really need a haircut. My pretty, silky layers have turned into a mess. I'm the kind of person who needs a haircut every once in a while to have decent hair. Well, I guess I'll have to waste twenty minutes of my future to sit in a chair and have some random person cut my hair. Whatever.
Currently, I've been over-using 'asdfghjkl;' in chats with my friends, and I'm not sure if they're liking it too much. Blah.
I have Monday off from school, so I guess I'll be on the computer :D
Talk to you laters,
-Melody the Great

No comments:

Post a Comment